Even Death likes fill size candy bars. Give them out this Halloween and maybe you’ll survive.
If you stop to think about it, it’s true. It all ends with you! Well, as far as you know.
1% Chance Electrical Problem 99% Chance Demons and Shit I don’t know about you, but to me they mean get the hell out of the house. Or at least start cranking some showtunes or...
Sometimes death just gets a little to cozy I think. He should learn to keep his distance.
I’m not sure how many times I’ve told people that the animal was just napping. Even if they know the truth, napping sounds way better than dead.
To get to the other side! Ya know, the afterlife. via hejibits
There are so many dumb ways to die. Listen to this cute little song and learn live another day.
Chuck Norris created death to make life more exciting. You never feel more alive than when you’re running for your life.
Don’t say anything, just stand there. Ok, maybe you can give a high 5 or two.
It’s all fun and games until the reaper wins.