Happy Holidays Everyone! Hope yours is fabulous!
I have no idea who this guy is, but I’m pretty sure he’s listening to Taylor Swift’s 1989 with his cats. That is if he can find it on cassette.
It’s true. Songs like “Empty the Dishwasher & the Cat Box Every Night Without Bitching About It” should be on Taylor’s new album. You’re going to love it. It’s a catchy tune.
What better way to bring back the 90s girl band, Spice Girls, than with a modern, fresh, fall classic; Pumpkin Spice! She may not dance, may not sing, but she’ll look super cozy up...
It’s all fun and games when you do what the music tells you to. Except when the wrong song comes on and blindly follow the instructions. Oops. My bad!
Every fourth of July I like to get me a little Boom Boom Pow! Awwwww. via Nebraska and imgur.
Don’t stop kitty. Don’t stop being the life of the party. You go girl.
Then I put my left foot in, then out, then it got complicated and I spun myself around till I fell down.
1% Chance Electrical Problem 99% Chance Demons and Shit I don’t know about you, but to me they mean get the hell out of the house. Or at least start cranking some showtunes or...
What’s so great about the 90s? Everything! We had N’Sync, Spice Girls, Pinky and the Brain, Rocko’s Modern Life, Saved by the Bell, digital pets, and 56k internet just to name a few. Ahh… the good...