A Cookie Monster cupcake that includes the blue man himself plus a cookie! This has to be the best cupcake ever. via Nick^D
Monthly Archive: April 2010
Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. On the other hand, if you do, then it’ll probably make 80% of the people happy.
Even though you’re determined, sometimes things just don’t work out well. What matters is that you had fun trying.
Wow. Now that sheds a different light on Twitter. This little bird supposedly shows up on underwear. via missye04 on TwitPic
I’m Too Sexy For My Shirt. Just sayin’. Ohh and hopefully you’ve got that song stuck in your head. 🙂
This has got to be the most eye catching, horrific, stationary ever. I’d be afraid to open it, but at the same time, I probably couldn’t wait to see what happened if I did....
I’m not sure why someone wants to eat my baby, but I’m scared. Instead, I’ll eat the food before it eats my children! Take that evil food.
It seems that no matter what you do, you’re doing it wrong. Just buy almost any product on TV and you’re life will be magically simpler.
Spam Bots – We’re in your interwebs stealing you viagra. Ohh so that’s what a spam bot looks like. Kinda cute actually. Not sure why he needs viagra though.
That’s right, don’t mess with me. I have a cat and I know how to use it. One step closer and you’ll be coughing up hairballs for a week!