If Web Browsers Were Modes of Transpiration
What if your web browser was a mode of transportation? Would you be driving something you’d be proud to be seen in?
- Firefox – Fairly well-rounded but nearly unstable because of all its stupid add-ons.
- Internet Explorer – Worthless, but good for the occasional bashing.
- Safari – While very efficient, it’s quality is vastly exaggerated by the people that use it.
- Opera – Some people really love it, everyone else just think it’s looks f*ucking stupid.
- Chrome – Very fast. That’s about it.
What do you prefer to drive?