Our tan lines are getting funky, and not in a good way. Is this really enjoying the summer at he beach?
Monthly Archive: September 2014
You can’t argue with that logic. Of course, you can’t prove it either. Lets not chance it.
It’s all fun and games when you do what the music tells you to. Except when the wrong song comes on and blindly follow the instructions. Oops. My bad!
I’m guessing that if you’re smiling at your crotch that there is a 99% chance that you’re texting in class. And that leaves a 1% chance that you’re a little odd.
Good news parents, it’s time fort our kids to be back in school! Hit up the liquor store now for some celebration juice!