Don’t judge a book by its cover. Don’t underestimate people. You know, all those things you shouldn’t do because your mom told you so. Yea, thank her for that.
Monthly Archive: May 2014
There’s nothing more annoying that someone telling you how close Monday is when you’re just trying to celebrate Friday. Let me be happy.
Watch out for things that have healthy buzz words on them. Lots of things don’t contain gluten, sugar, fat, or calories, yet they will kill you if you eat them.
Giving someone the key to your heart is a big deal. Even bigger is what they do with it. Like when they use it to end you. Not cool. Not cool. via Nathan Bulmer
My owner goes on an 8 hour car ride 5 days a week but doesn’t take me? Why doesn’t he take me?! I’ll be a good dog. Promise.
1% Chance Electrical Problem 99% Chance Demons and Shit I don’t know about you, but to me they mean get the hell out of the house. Or at least start cranking some showtunes or...
Without coffee, how could we get any work done? How could we have meaningless office conversations? How could we stay awake in morning meetings? We need you coffee!
You remember when you lived at home and no matter what you wanted to do you seemed to piss off your parents? Well welcome to real life. Better start learning how to sweet talk...
It doesn’t matter how big your bed is, or how much you spend on an actual dog bed, they’re always going to come cuddle up with you and take up most of your bed.
There are so many captions throughout history. Crunchy ones, patriotic, civilized, pirate, and of course wasted. Which one would you be? Sorry, we don’t have a lame quiz to share on Facebook. Feel free to...