Tagged: Quotes

prefect life 0

What if life was prefect?

Wouldn’t life be prefect if sweatpants were sexy, Monday’s were fun, junk food didn’t make you fat, girl’s didn’t cause so much drama, guys weren’t so confusing, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow.

Flickering Lights 0

What Do Flickering Lights Mean?

1% Chance Electrical Problem 99% Chance Demons and Shit I don’t know about you, but to me they mean get the hell out of the house. Or at least start cranking some showtunes or...

Roasting Marshmellows 0

I never said I hated you.

It’s just that you’re on fire, and I have marshmallows and a long stick. Just give me a minute and then we’ll talk. It’s not all about you ya know!

May The Forest Be With You 0

May The Forest Be With You

Earth Day may only come once a year, but that doesn’t mean we can kill off the trees the rest of the year. Plant a tree and help keep us all alive a little...